International Business (IB) Webinar Series
About the Series
The International Business Webinar Series features conversations with senior business executives of global organizations. Speakers are experts drawn from Georgia State CIBER and the national CIBER MSI Consortium network, targeting an extensive outreach network which includes MSIs, two- and four-year colleges and trade practitioners.
All of the webinars in this series are recorded and made publicly available for later viewing on this site.
Webinar Series Scorecard
81 completed webinars
9,756 total attendees
17,776 total registrations
115+ countries represented
2,100+ institutions represented
6,568 video views of webinar recordings
28% of total attendees self-reported as being affiliated with a Minority Serving Institution (MSI)
"Thank you very much for a very informative and thought provoking webinar today.
Your discussion was inspiring and I learned a lot."
- Attila Yaprak
"The sessions have been very informative allowing for an appropriate amount of highly impactful information to be covered in a very digestible format. The speakers have been excellent and the hosting has also contributed to the overall quality of the sessions."
"Thank you for making this platform and participation available to small and minority HBCU Institutions."
International Business Webinar Series
Below are some examples of typical webinar topics.
- African Emerging Markets and the Internationalization of their MNEs
- Assessment of Mode of Delivery and Learning Outcomes in International Business Courses
- Conversations with Global Business Leaders
- Designing IB Courses: Employability Imperatives
- Entrepreneurship & Innovation
- Ethics and Sustainability
- Experiential Learning in IB: Tools of the Trade
- Fundamentals of International Finance: How You Can Enhance Student Comprehension and Make Your Students Love the Subject
- Integrity of Exams in an Online Setting
- Conversations with new and seasoned teachers: What works for me
- MedTech response to COVID-19
- Modes of Delivery and Learning Effectiveness in IB
- Risk Management in IB
- Taking Online Courses: Online courses from the perspective of the student
- Virtual Collaboration in IB: Effectively bringing virtual collaboration, used in IB on a daily basis, into the classroom
S. Tamer Cavusgil, Executive Director: [email protected]
Cuneyt Evirgen, Faculty Director: [email protected]
Paula Huntley, Managing Director: [email protected]
Michael Wallace, IIB Business Manager: [email protected]
Jamaica Villegas, Administrative & Event Coordinator: [email protected]
Location: 35 Broad Street, Suite 625, Atlanta, Georgia 30303, U.S.
Email: [email protected]